Credit Recovery Information
Students who have failed courses must complete credit recovery to meet graduation requirements. They will not be scheduled to repeat courses at AAW. Contact Mrs. Burrage with questions email@example.com
Using Parchment (Transcripts)
There are two options for ordering transcripts from the Academy.
a) Using Parchment for electronic transcripts that can be sent to colleges. Parchment is free, fast and easy.
b) If you would like to request that the Academy staff print and mail a paper copy, please complete the Transcript Request Form and submit it to the main office with payment.
Dual Enrollment Forms
The link below will provide General Information and the application for Dual Enrollment at Macomb Community College
National Honor Society
Click the button below to connect to AAW National Honor Society Website.
Test-Out Sign-Up Form
Students can earn credit on courses they haven’t taken yet, if they can demonstrate that they know the subject well enough to pass the final exam without taking the course.
These exams are quite rigorous and there are several requirements:
1. Students must sign up for the test out exams by the deadline. See deadline date below.
2. We will provide a study guide a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the test dates.
3. Students will have up to 90 minutes to complete each exam… some tests are on paper & some are online.
4. Students must earn at least a 78% on the exam to earn credit and “test out” of the course.
5. Students are eligible to sign up for a maximum of 4 test outs at a time, but it is recommended that students take no more than 2 test-outs due to the amount of preparation time and testing time frame.
6. Students must be prepared for the exam on the scheduled date. There are no make ups or retakes.
7. Test-outs are only available for MMC courses that are higher in sequence than the courses the student has already taken.
8. Students cannot test out of courses they have previously taken (passed or failed) or are currently taking.
Test-Out Dates: Tuesday at 1pm & Wednesday at 9am.
**You must sign-up for the Test-Out Exam(s) by the second Friday in November or March **
Please Contact Mrs. Burrage (School Counselor) if you have any questions regarding Testing Out of courses.
The deadline for signing up for Fall Test-Out Exams is the second Friday of November.
- The fall test-out exam dates are scheduled for the third Tuesday and Wednesday of December.
- Students will receive the applicable study guides from the counselor the second Thursday of November.
The deadline for signing up for Spring Test-Out Exams is the second Friday of March.
- The spring test-out exam dates are scheduled for the third Tuesday and Wednesday of April.
- Students will receive the applicable study guides from the counselor the second Thursday of March.
Students can also sign up for the test-out exams from the counseling website at artsacadcounseling.weebly.com (click on the “Helpful Documents” button)
Please see Mr Burrage in the Counseling Office if you have any questions.